Friday, December 3, 2010

Pocatello Co-op's 2010 Winter Festival Sale

Today is the first day of the Pocatello Co-op's "Winter Festival" arts & crafts sale. About 20 local artists and crafters (including moi) will be participating, offering items ranging from clothing and jewelry to stationery, hand-crafted wooden boxes, decorative glass, food, and pretty much anything else you can imagine. 
     The sale is a great place to not only buy a gift for someone (or to treat yourself), but also to talk with the artists and crafters about their work. It's a very relaxed, friendly environment, with no "hard sell" vibe to it at all.
     Below are a few of the windows I'm taking to the sale. Visit a gallery of my work at: http://encoreglass.blogspot.com.
This 18"x32" piece includes glass snowflake ornaments.
20"x24"
This 12"x36" piece includes ocean glass and shells from the Atlantic coast side of Florida.
     In addition to the larger pieces (above), I made several smaller pieces (shown below), because they often sell faster than the large ones. 
10"x12
 7"x9"
This 6"x8" piece is made with glass replica candies and a broken candy dish given to me by a friend. As much as I like to smash glass, I found myself wishing that this beautiful green dish was intact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment