Thursday, March 1, 2012

Boy Crazy, Part II


After last month's posts, I realized that my list of crazy-generating men is longer than I thought, so this month is also dedicated to them. This could be viewed as a violation of March as Women's History Month, but I would argue that it's perfectly acceptable to admit that women can be as lustful as men, and we are no lesser feminists for indulging in the pleasure of ogling attractive men.
In fact, as a straight woman, I think there'd be something wrong with me if I didn't find these guys entrancing.

Here's a two-part definition of "boy crazy," according to urbandictionary.com:
1.  Having attraction to multiple males, sometimes several at once. Someone who is boy crazy will typically admit attraction to most males who enter her life at some point. The attraction is usually mutual but brief. The boy crazy person changes her mind about the boy(s), or the boy(s) who are subject to said "crazy" sometimes have no interest in someone who is boy crazy. "Boy crazy" is often taken as an insult.
2. What you call a slutty girl when she's your friend.
     Peter: "Jenna is boy crazy."
     Neutral third party: "No, Jenna is a slut."
I'll risk the appellation.
If you agree, stay tuned for another month of men who (as Dr. Hook put it) "Make my pants want to get up and dance, make my face wanta grin, make my knees wanta kneel down, say 'Please, Honey won'tcha kiss me again?'"

Sing along with Dr. Hook at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfEmN-50el8

[Above photos are of 3 gorgeous but anonymous men who appeared in advertisements and on greeting cards.]

No comments:

Post a Comment