Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Psychic Stalker, Part IV "Guilt Trip"

Now, the tone of Chris' messages changed. He began to alternately whine and scold. 
"Cheryl, I took the time and trouble to write you this email to warn you of some important facts that could affect your future. But to my surprise, I now see that you have not yet taken advantage of your personal psychic reading and the free gifts that I had reserved for you. Between you and me, I do not understand your concerns that make you hesitate."


Apparently, I had failed to adequately value Chris' talents, so he reminded me.
"I am a world renowned psychic with an international reputation, therefore, I would not raise false hopes. Cheryl, it is time for you to realize that you have now found a loyal friend who is also a Master of Divination and psychic reading. Opportunities in love, in money, and in luck were placed in front of you and you failed to act."
What a disappointment I had become! How could I have so miserably failed the Master of Divination?

Chris let me know that others were poised to take my special place in his heart. 
"Cheryl, every day thousands of people email me asking me for help, but I have all my attention on you at this time. Why? Because as I told you: I feel a deep cosmic connection to you."
His words made me tremble. Did I want to lose this powerful, caring man?


Then came the clincher:
"And yet, this morning when I looked at your astrological chart I sighed, saying to myself, 'What a shame.' Yes, Cheryl, what a pity for you. Do you know how many times in your past you missed out on opportunities that were right in front of you?"


Oh, Chris! I sobbed. You're right! I've been a bad, bad girl, and I don't want to miss out again. Please give me a second chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment