Friday, December 23, 2011

Zzzzz....

Cheryl?  Cheryl, are you there?  Cheryl, answer me!

As I still have not received any answer from you, I did not want you to miss out on the benefits of the astral energies generated now, when Venus, Jupiter and the Moon are trined. I did this action for you. I hope you do not mind I did this for you for free.
I feel that your mind is in the fog these days and that your hesitations are playing tricks on you.
I am seriously wondering if you received my last message? Because if so, I must admit that it worries me. Honestly, I do not understand why you do not answer. 
Your silence is not a good sign: you have doubts about your future. Honestly, I'm here to help you and if you are right now in a dark place, it is precisely the time to react!
Chris!  I'm in a dark place because it's 2 a.m. Now, shut the f---  up and let me go back to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment