Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Psychic Stalker, Part V "Blockage"


The subject line of Chris' message was "no more time to lose," and  he had urgent news for me:
"Studying your sky chart, I now understand more precisely why you failed to embrace the full potential of happiness that was written in the stars for you."


Yay! This would surely be good news. I read on:
"I must tell you that this morning when I thought of you, I felt a blockage...you could be reaping the fruits of success ... But instead, you're still asking yourself how you will cope with all your difficulties. You have developed some blockages,  which I call psycho blocks."
Well, I can scarcely bring myself to tell you how embarrassed I was. Yes, I did eat a big pan of paella on a couple of days ago, along with some cheese and steak, and, to be honest, I am still feeling a little discomfort. Slow metabolisms run in my family, and we have to be sure to include plenty of fiber in our diet, but I had no idea that Chris was aware of this.

Blushing a bit, I read on: 
"You have a date with luck tomorrow night. Because I care about your success, I will neutralize the primary blockages that prevent you from enjoying the good astral energy of the moment. At 11 p.m., when the energies of the great configuration of Venus and Moon will be at their apex, I will act to telepathically release these psycho blocks that prevent you from enjoying your potential."

He warned me to be prepared, because "These blockages are marked by an unusual intensity that could be unleashed suddenly after a slow buildup. It’s now that you must act! And when I say NOW, I mean it!"


A sudden, familiar, inner tremor roils within me. 
Wait! What's the date on Chris' message? Is it today? ...a quick check... No! It's dated yesterday. That means tonight is my big blockage release. That means....'scuse me.  Gotta go!



No comments:

Post a Comment